Terms & Conditions
- All admission tickets and administration fees are non-refundable and have an expiry date. Admission tickets are only valid during public opening times and cannot be exchanged to another event. An advance admission ticket allows you entry but does not guarantee entry on a particular day. On extremely busy days we may have to close the gates for Health & Safety reasons.
- Replacement for lost or forgotten tickets CANNOT be given out on site. New tickets must be purchased at the gate and a Heritage Motor Centre receipt obtained. The onsite receipt must be sent together with proof of advance ticket purchase (order confirmation) to Events, Heritage Motor Centre, Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwickshire, CV35 0BJ, after the event for a 75% refund. Refunds will not be given apart from in exceptional circumstances and will be subject to a 25% charge.
- With exception of guide dogs, we regret that pets are not permitted anywhere in the museum. Pets on site must be kept on a lead at all times.
- The site speed limit is strictly 15 mph.
- BMIHT reserves the right to refuse admission should visitors breach any Rules and Regulations of the BMIHT.
- We regret that we cannot accept responsibility or liability for any loss, theft or injury on this site under any circumstances except in the case of personal injury or death caused solely by our negligence.
- BMIHT reserves the right to cancel any event due to unforeseen conditions.
- Attendance at the show, camping/caravanning and parking is at your own risk. All visitors must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the show.
- Please do not light fires or barbeques (except in designated areas).
- Do not leave valuables unattended.